Regional Sales Manager USA (West Coast)
Pay: Excellent basic and OTE
Location: USA (West Coast)
We are currently looking for an exceptional and motivated applicant who is enthusiastic about taking a lead role in identifying and developing marketing and sales opportunities in the US West Coast for our software solutions. You will also be providing sales and technical knowledge and support to new and existing customers.
This will require you to work very closely with the R&D departments of a range of blue chip corporate companies, research institutions and universities. Some knowledge and prior experience working in these environments would be an advantage.
Primarily, this role will involve:
- Expansion and retention of customer base
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities
- Attending conferences and trade shows, and presenting technical papers
- Travelling to visit potential clients and demonstrate our software products
Knowledge, experience, skills, and competencies:
- 5 years sales experience
- Qualified to BSc level in an Engineering related subject
- Experience in one or more of the following industries - materials research, oil and gas, non-destructive evaluation, biomechanics
- Experience with using Finite Element (e.g. Abaqus, Ansys, I-DEAS, MSC.Nastran, etc.) or Computational Fluid Dynamics codes (e.g. Fluent) would be a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge of either microstructural modelling (composites, foams, etc.) or biomechanical modelling (orthopaedic implants, stents, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High enthusiasm and drive, and ability to work on own initiative whilst being a team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The position is based in the US (West Coast), and will involve considerable travel within the Western States of the US and Canada. An attractive salary package is available for the right candidate.Application:
If you would like to join our innovative company, please send a CV and covering letter quoting the appropriate reference number to email@example.com,
or by post to Human Resources, Simpleware Ltd, Bradninch Hall, Castle Street, Exeter, EX4 3PL, UK.