The 3rd UK InterPore Conference on Porous Media
September 4 - 5, 2017 - University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
The major aim of UK InterPore Conference is to bring together specialists from academia and industry working in areas related to porous media. This is the third annual conference of the UK chapter of the International Society for Porous Media (InterPore). It aims to advance and disseminate the knowledge for the understanding, description, and modeling of natural and industrial porous media systems.
Simpleware at UK InterPore 2017
At the conference you can learn about our software’s strengths for material sciences and porous media:
- Easily segmenting and analysing different particles with watershed-based tools
- Quantifying porosity, cracks, grain orientations and other statistics
- Generating multiphase meshes for direct export into leading FE and CFD solvers
- Adding mesh information for FEA and CFD (contacts, node sets, shells, inlets/outlets, boundary layers...)
- Calculating effective material properties: elastostatic properties, permeability, conductivity...
Attend the Simpleware Workshop
Title: 3D Image Visualisation, Analysis and Model Generation with Simpleware
Presenter: Celia Butler (PhD)
We will also be happy to meet with you and discuss your visualisation, analysis and mesh generation needs. If you wish to arrange a demo during the Conference, please feel free to contact us