6. Fachkongress Composite Simulation (FCS)
February 23, 2017 - Schwabenlandhalle, Fellbach, Germany
The topics of the 2017 Composite Simulation congress are material and microstructure modelling as well as component and process simulation. In addition, the congress is dedicated to the latest trends and visions in the automotive sector and beyond. The congress provides extensive information on all these issues and is an ideal platform for exchanging, meeting peers and networking.
Simpleware at FCS 2017
At the conference you can learn about our software’s strengths for 3D Materials Processing & Characterisation:
- Converting 3D data (CT, micro-CT, FIB-SEM…) into models
- Quantifying porosity, grain and fibre orientations and other statistics
- Generating multiphase meshes for FEA and CFD
- Adding mesh information for FEA (contacts, node sets, shells…)
- Adding mesh information for CFD (inlets/outlets, boundary layers...)
Meet with Simpleware
Visit the Simpleware stand in the exhibition area.
We will be happy to meet with you and discuss your visualisation, analysis and mesh generation needs. If you wish to arrange a demo during the conference, please feel free to contact us